I live in London in a beautiful 3 bedroom flat that's all stylish and modern like. It's spacious and tidy, but possibly a little on the bland side.
In fact there's a chance we'll be leaving it soon, I don't fancy the idea of finding a new place but you gotta do what you gotta do. Even so, I'd quite like to make another improvement to the household in the form of art.
Living with a graphic designer and a musician, you may wonder why I, am man born wihtout a sense of astethics, would decide to take on the decor of the front room. The answer? Meh.
So here's the offending bland wall...
And here's my thoughts on the sort of thing that should go on it:
Something like that anyway. I'm into the split canvas thing atm.
Either something modern arty like that, or some still life painting along these lines...
What?! It's art! Heh - Just kidding :-P
__
Phil
No comments:
Post a Comment