Being a historic day in world events, and being present at said
events, I took some pics. Because it was quite a few - I downloaded the
pics off my phone to my lappy for the first time in ages and saw a
bunch of other 'one shoters' from the last few months, and I thought
I'd share some.
events, I took some pics. Because it was quite a few - I downloaded the
pics off my phone to my lappy for the first time in ages and saw a
bunch of other 'one shoters' from the last few months, and I thought
I'd share some.
Oh - the historic event was the removal of the large back cabin at
ALOVE (or for those die hards out there, the Youth Ministry Unit, and
for those really old school - The Mission Team). Yes that cabins served
a chain of brands, birthed an entire maturnity ward of brilliant life
changing projects, sheltered the prayer that's fueled fire of the
Salvation Army, hosted countless bigwigs and produced world changing
documentaries and presentations for the powers that be (or have been).
For those of you who have spent a night huddled in a sleeping bag on
it's cold hard floor... I'm sure you know of the bonds we all share
through this beaten old wooden box. Take a moment in reflection if you
will.
ALOVE (or for those die hards out there, the Youth Ministry Unit, and
for those really old school - The Mission Team). Yes that cabins served
a chain of brands, birthed an entire maturnity ward of brilliant life
changing projects, sheltered the prayer that's fueled fire of the
Salvation Army, hosted countless bigwigs and produced world changing
documentaries and presentations for the powers that be (or have been).
For those of you who have spent a night huddled in a sleeping bag on
it's cold hard floor... I'm sure you know of the bonds we all share
through this beaten old wooden box. Take a moment in reflection if you
will.
Ahem.
So cabin moving is pics 1 & 2.
Picture 3 is Sister Sues - a blog entry from a while back explained how
she took care of me when I was ill. This is the lady herself wearing
the crown I made for her as a thankyou gift.
4 is Kai on the bus - this is from last weekend in Brighton - a lovely day at the sea side even if it was tiring.
5: Back to me being ill - this was the infection in my mouth before it
gota lot worse - oh and my teeth aren't that bad - I'd just eaten a
chocolate cake made by Laura's fair hands :)
6 iss... oh, yeah, Martin, playing cars with my nephew Kai. So
sweet. I think it's clear to see Martin's enjoying himself
more... still - nice to see the smiles.
7 is from Spring Harvest. Yes this is my friend Danimal from uni
sitting at the visuals control desk. Doesn't he look professional? I
tell ya - I taught him everything he knows... well... cept the stuff
about sound that Dave taught him.
sitting at the visuals control desk. Doesn't he look professional? I
tell ya - I taught him everything he knows... well... cept the stuff
about sound that Dave taught him.
8 is that very venue in action. Aww, such happy little young
peeps, and oh yes - Visual file: Sun1 - filmed by my boss himself while
he was in the states. So very very useful at these things.
peeps, and oh yes - Visual file: Sun1 - filmed by my boss himself while
he was in the states. So very very useful at these things.
9 - Me and Laura on her couch - we were having fun with my new
phone. Only the two of us in the room you see - who took the pic? WHO
TOOK THE PIC!?!
phone. Only the two of us in the room you see - who took the pic? WHO
TOOK THE PIC!?!
10 - More fun with the same phone - 3 Laura's - What fun!
11 - And 3 me's! Uh-oh!
Last but not least, 12: Andy (my bf) draws a web comic called
special school. This was a cameo he drew of the two of us in it. (start
here: http://specialschool.spiderforest.com/?comic_id=0)
special school. This was a cameo he drew of the two of us in it. (start
here: http://specialschool.spiderforest.com/?comic_id=0)
And that's it. :)
__
Phil
P.S. I'm very sorry for the lameness off the photo thing in this
blogging system - I could link them in from external places and insert
them into the text... maybe I've been a bit heavy on the photo's here
anyway. Ah well - for now - it's like a mini game to match the
descriptions up to the photos as they're not really in any order or
show their labels very well.
blogging system - I could link them in from external places and insert
them into the text... maybe I've been a bit heavy on the photo's here
anyway. Ah well - for now - it's like a mini game to match the
descriptions up to the photos as they're not really in any order or
show their labels very well.
P.S. - UPDATE - I haxored it :-P I've just hotlinked the pictures
from the location MSN upload them too... ok - so it's a bit bandwidth
heavy - sorry about that - but they're all from a phone camera so suck
it up. :) I might upload smaller versions so long as this little way
around doesn't break or anything.
from the location MSN upload them too... ok - so it's a bit bandwidth
heavy - sorry about that - but they're all from a phone camera so suck
it up. :) I might upload smaller versions so long as this little way
around doesn't break or anything.
No comments:
Post a Comment