Been playing a bit of WoW this week - mostly as my character Narby. He's a 3ft Mage with green hair. He was stuck on level 31 for ages and now he's lvl 34, going on 35, and that's a good feeling. Any day now he can be an expert (Artisan?) tailor.
Other than that, flirting on the web, working, and watching a few DVD's has been my lot.
Ok - this entry is crap but I'm just taking a quick break so I might edit it later.
Cya's
--- Edit --
And here I am. Only another quick break but let's see how far we get. Narby is now level 35 btw, and indeed, his tailoring skills are on the up once more.
Got into a tight spot in the badlands the other day. they don't call it the badlands for no reason, and it's no place for a lvl 35 gnome to be going alone. But I had a package to deliver there and figured I'd just keep runnning through - if I don't stop, maybe I'll make it.
So run I did, and trailed behind me a conga line of angry dwarves and hungry tigers. I eventualy reached the guy I had to deliver the goods to, but I was running very low on health and mana by this point. Two tigers hot on my heals, and a hundred more lurking about the area - I had little option but to turn to fight them.
I turned one into a sheep and after a cstly battle killed the other, using my last potion to give me a health boost, and mana stone to give me a few more spells.
Now I had little mana, almost no health, tigers to the left of me, dwarves to the right - here I was stuck in the middle with this big cat, who broke out of the sheep spell almost immmediately after I'd defeated the first.
I turned him into a sheep again and ran to the guy expecting the goods, who of course made me satnd there while he bored me with some monologue asthough there was no rush at all. By the time he was through, the tiger had asserted it's carniverous form once more, and in true 'What the hell can I do' fasion, I re-sheeped it. Conscious that this spell would not likely work many more times on the same cat (each time you do it the targets resistance to the spell builds), I quickly whipped out my hearthstone and began the old (not to mention slow to cast and eaily disrupted) 'teleport to the other side of the world' trick. The sheep became a tiger once more and ran over to me, and as it swung it's hefty claw at my little pokey body, I dissapeared in a dispaly of lights and symbols... materialising safely in Theramore. That's right Theramore - don't ask me why I've got my home set there. What? The swamps not a good enough view for you city boy types?
Anywho - on appearing in Theramore, I can't tell you how good I felt. I know - I need to get out more - I'm working on that.
I know this is a crap update. It's not that nothing's happened in real life - it's just Real life is kinda... foggy right now. I'm not sure what I have to say about it exactly. Definately lots to say, but I've not got much of a perspective on anything.
For now I will say this - Love life is looking more alive than it has for a long time, work is having a few ups downs (and late nights), and friendships are finally getting a bit of attention.
More on all these things in future entries but for now... Gnome eating tigers are way more exciting anyway
:-P
__
Phil
No comments:
Post a Comment