Tuesday, 3 April 2007

Not alone...

Many of you will know that my friend Suz has been with me a lot over the last month or so.  It all seems a bit blurry in hindsight and I'm not sure what to talk about, but because she's made it quite clear she wants this known, I'll start by saying the blog about me being on the Bridge in London should be altered, because I was not in fact alone on that night - Suz was with me as well.  Hasn't that changed everything for you?  Ok ok, being less cheeky now, in all seriousness it's been really good to have all this time together - it's not often you get spend so much time with a close friend like this and we've had late chats into the night, laughter, tears, rants, and Jon and Suz have had more than one musical number.

 

Last weekend I went to Hedge End where Suz lives right now and met all her friends there, who are all largely crazy, but all the right kinds of crazy :)

 

I really don't know what things to pick out and talk about from the last few weeks or even the weekend... I'm just going to say that I'm glad I was here at the right time and Suz, I love you loads - I'm very glad you never let me go.

__

Phil

No comments:

Post a Comment