Sunday, 18 February 2007

Bye Bye Blackbird 2/4: The Boy

These song bits are getting more tenuous and coming in reverse order best I can tell... Ah well, I started with the theme so I'll go on...


Pack up all your care and woes,
Here I go, singing low,
Bye Bye Blackbird.
Where somebody waits for me,
Sugar's sweet, so is he,
Bye Bye Blackbird.
No-one here can love and understand me,
Oh what sorry stories they all hand me,
Make the bed and light the light,
I'll be home late tonight,
Blackbird, Bye Bye.

One month ago, The Burning Crusade came out, and I decided to spend the weekends at home. As well as the direct result of my character being level 64, this decision has had several knock on effects. I broke up the newly designated recreational time with West Wing box sets and socialising, which soon resulted in the presence of a man in my life (the socialising more than the west wing).

 

He's a real nice guy, has terrible taste in jokes, but he cooks so it's forgiven. I think I'm still trying to mask the random craziness that lies beneath my calm exterior, but sooner or later I'm going to need to open up a bit more. Anyway, it's early days and right now, we're just good mates. He makes me smile, and it's nice to feel that way with someone again.  

So he's been what's kept me off WoW, expansion pack or not (there's a good opportunity for a joke here I'm sure), and I've loved every Real World second of it :-D

 

What'd be great, is if I can get him hooked ont he old WarCrack too :P
__
Phil

No comments:

Post a Comment